Donations are always needed here at the child advocacy center and we are grateful to receive them. If an individual, church, civic group, school group, neighborhood or company is interested in participating in a drive, or collecting new items, please contact the office in your county for more information. Please call ahead to the Center to arrange to drop off donated goods.
The following items are always needed at the Center. Please contact individual offices to find out specific needs.
Chilton County Office: 205-755-4205
Autauga County Office: 334-356-3632
Elmore County Office: 334-478-4094
- Juice Boxes
- Individually packed snacks
- Canned soft drinks
- Bottled Water
- Cleaning supplies
- U.S. Postal Stamps
- Gift cards to Wal-mart, Office Depot, Amazon.com, etc.
- New teddy bears
- Small Art Canvases
- 60 watt Light Bulbs
- Trash Bags (13 gallon and 4 gallon sizes)
Special Programs and Events:
In addition to the above general items always needed, the following special events can use donations at specific times of the year.
- Auction items/services for "Flutter" event (October – January)
- Door Prizes/Auction Items for Clay 4 Kids event (May- Sept)