Skip to main content

Report Abuse

Report Abuse

Reporting suspected abuse is one of the most important steps you can take to protect children. If you suspect abuse, call one of the numbers listed on this page.

If the child is in immediate danger, CALL 911.

Chilton County:
Chilton County Department of Human Resources (DHR) AT 205-258-4900. Ask to speak with the child abuse/neglect intake worker.FOR AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY, (205) 755-1120 (Police Dispatch).

Autauga County:

Elmore County: